Monday, January 9, 2017

Brothers *** My Creative Scrapbook LE Kit ***

Hello Bloggers! I'm back today to share another layout made with the January My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit.

We struggle every year to get a nice photo of our boys on the dike following breakfast with Santa, with varied results. This is the best that we got this year, and though it isn't perfect, I love the little bit of attitude the boys are throwing our way.


I added a bunch of media to the backgroud, including modelling paste, sprays, stamping, watercolours, doodling and coloured pencils.


In addition to the gorgeous chipboard, druzzy stone brads, metal accents and flower vines in the kit, the trims are amazing, and I chose to highlight them on my layout by layering them as a horizontal strip and building the layout around them.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't already, be sure to pick up your kit in the My Creative Scrapbook store, and be sure to follow the blog for tons of inspiration from the Design Team all month long.

No comments: