Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Challenge and Video Tutorial

The October Sketch challenge for My Creative Scrapbook is live! This month I have used the sketch as inspiration for one of my projects with the Limited Edition kit, and have prepared a start-to-finish tutorial on on how I put the page together.

 
I've been hanging onto this photo of my youngest, Colby, blowing a dandelion for awhile now, waiting for the right project, and all the flowers from the 49 and Market Heirloom Botanicals collection just begged to be fussy cut, so it was a match made in crafty heaven.

Here is the start to finish video if you want to see my process:



And here is this month's sketch:


And a couple of closeups:







Thank you for stopping by today! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This layout is perfection! Love the design :)
Carrie - dearzae.com