Monday, June 30, 2014

Prima June PPP

I love the Prima BAP and PPP challenges, and they are some of the top of my list if I get all of my scrappy "To-Dos" done by the end of the month. This month I'm just managing to sneak in a PPP entry short of the deadline (by about 5 hours LOL).

This month's PPP was based on the colours in the Something Blue collection, and I pulled out the few pages I haven't used up yet, and one of my hoarded Bellas flowers and set to work. Though the theme of the collection is weddings, this one took a distinctly un-wedding turn - I ended up using a picture of Colby taken last year at the pumpkin patch, as the colour of the pig cutout he's got his head stuck through matched the palette so well and the vibrant red of his jacket made the photo really pop on this background. The photos aren't phenomenal - we are out of town at my in-laws' oceanfront cottage with no electric lighting, so I had to do the best I could with what nature provided!


Here are some closeups - I used some Prima Color Bloom sprays to add some colour to my background, and tucked in a Blue Fern Studios chipboard to flesh out my cluster.



And here is this month's Prima PPP:




Prima Marketing Supplies Used:
(available at the Flying Unicorn)

- Something Blue papers: Just Married, Goin' To The Chapel, Enchanted Blooms, 
Love Melodies, Say Yes
- 12x12 Stencils: Scales & Butterflies
- Color Bloom sprays: Tea Stain, Soft Teal, Gold Foil
- Flowers: Bellas, Giselle Mermaid, Divine 565268
- Something Blue 3x4 ATCs
- Lifetime Clothespins
- 6x6 Stencil: Poppies & Peonies
- Chalk Edgers: Pastel Peach, Old Road
- Finnabair stamp
- Butterfly Resins 891992

Blue Fern Studios Supplies Used:

- Blooming Foliage chippy


No comments: