I've condensed the whole thing into 8 minutes, thanks to Fast Forward. I hope you enjoy it!
The Prima Wire Thread is one of my favourite types of embellishments released this year - I wish I had it in every colour! Here I've twisted it into a quick and easy dragonfly to top off my flower cluster.
Here are some closeups:
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the video!
From the Kit:
- 7 Dots Nature Walk papers: Songbird, Gray Day, Cotton
- Crafter's Workshop Template
- My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio II - Decorative Alphabet
- Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms: Aubergine
- Prima Cartographer flowers: Vagabond & Globetrotter
From my stash:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Mainderhair Fern Green
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz Sour Apple
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Instant Coffee