Friday, May 30, 2014

CSI 125 Guest Detective

The Flying Unicorn Creative Team have been Guest Detectives at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for the month of May, and today the fifth and last Case File opens. Thank you Debbi for having us once again; I have really enjoyed solving this month's Case Files!

The colours in this week's Case File were perfect boy colours, so what did I choose to scrap? A photo of my dog! It was just one of those things - when I was searching for a photo through my files, this one, with all its green grass, popped out at me.



Here is Case File #125, currently open for investigation.


I started with a neutral background so I could layer on the media. 7 Dots Studio's Cold Country papers were perfect, and they even included the shade of grey and pale blue on the colour palette.


Some Silks in Pretty Peridot through a Quatrefoil mask took care of one of the colours and some of the evidence. I splattered on some bright teal mist, but it wasn't making enough of an impact, so I added some teal stencilling.


For the pale yellow green I dribbled on some mist, and I added a little more pale blue with chalk ink.

Evidence

- Quatrefoil pattern
- Buttons
- Clocks

Testimony

- Button on the journalling spot

I hope you'll check out this week's Case File and try your hand at solving the case!

Thanks for stopping by today - I always appreciate your visits.


Supplies

- 7 Dots Studio Cold Country papers:  
- Silks: Pretty Peridot
- Prima Stencil: 12x12 Quatrefoil, 6x6 Checker
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz: Gummy Bear Blue
- Prima Chalk Edger: Turquoise Stone
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pen: Black/Small

No comments: