Friday, April 5, 2013

Flying Unicorn April OTP

The Off-The-Page project included in this month's Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month Whispers of Spring is a Kaisercraft picture frame.


I started by sponging on gesso, then misted it heavily while wet with Lindy's Moonshadow Mist in Buccaneer Bay Blue.  I love the two-toned effect of these mists.


I have had these 7 Gypsies Scrabble tiles in my stash for close to 6 years just waiting to be used (I had intended to use them on an altered project for Brennan, but naturally there aren't 3 "N"'s in the pack LOL).


Lots of Dusty Attic from the Flying Unicorn store, including the new Cyclone Wire.  I left most of the chippies naked, with just a slight trace of chalk ink.  I heat embossed the cyclone wire with Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel in Silver - love the weathered look it gives the chippy, just like a real chain-link fence.


Did you see Flying Unicorn is having a blog hop?  Stop back on April 27th for lots of inspiration, an announcement and loads of great prizes.

Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

Denise said...

This is SO fabulous!! LOVE it!