Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wishing You A Tag-Tastic Christmas!

I had a month off last month from challenge-hosting at Flying Unicorn and I went a little stir-crazy.  So I'm hosting a second challenge this month in addition to the Alter Ego challenge.  This challenge is pretty much anything goes.  I want to see your tags.  Lots and lots of tags.  Playing along with Tim Holtz?  Why not get double the credit?  We want to see those tags, too!

I will be adding tags throughout the month, but here's one for inspiration to get you started off.


I used Dylusions, a Crafter's Companion stamp, a Crafter's Workshop snowflake mask and Distress Crackle Paint from the Store to whip up this colorful Christmas tag.

Rules:

1) Tags only
2) Must be new as of December 1st, 2012.  Challenge closes December 30th (NOT the 31st) at 8pm EST.
3) Enter as many tags as you wish, but each tag must be unique.
4) Winner of this fantastic RAK will be determined by random.org.






Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

No comments: