Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mom{me}

Kelly has challenged us to scrapbook "Me Right Now" this month at the Flying Unicorn.  Here's my layout:


Since I scrapped this over Canadian Thanksgiving, 4 of the 5 journalling criteria (on the tag tucked into the right side of the layout) focus on what I'm thankful for - my 3 boys, my wonderful DH, having a creative outlet on the Creative Team at Flying Unicorn and being so happy with the renovations we've done on our house.  The 5th journalling point is how I feel that I'm struggling to be good enough - good enough as a mother, good enough at my job, and how some days it feels as though I'm not accomplishing either.  The title alludes to that as well, that sometimes I feel that the "Me" part gets lost in the "Mommy" part of me.  I love my kids, I love my life, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm still in here, too, and that it's okay for me to do things for myself.

I used Cosmo Cricket's Tea For Two papers and Ready-Set-Chip embellishments, Petaloo Dazzlers, an adorable Prima zipper and stencils from the Flying Unicorn store for this layout.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: