Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Haunting - Flying Unicorn

From now until the end of the month all Halloween products are 20% off in the Flying Unicorn Store.  Stock up now for all of those great Halloween pictures you'll be snapping on October 31st!

Today I have two layouts to share with you from Graphic 45's Happy Haunting collection.
The first is a layout of my middle son, Brennan, at Halloween last year.  He has been a giraffe every Halloween up until now (we're breaking with tradition this year and he's going as Optimus Prime from Transformers), and last year's giraffe costume was the cutest I'd ever seen.  Bell bottoms and a cute padded bum that wiggled when he walked - too sweet!

The sweet patterns on the Happy Haunting papers were a perfect compliment to the photo of Brennan at his preschool party.

FUL 10-2012 Product 2

I layered my Happy Haunting papers with black cardstock and added dots and swirls in Liquid Pearls in Hot Cocoa and White Opal.  I fussy cut the clocks with their sweet little witches and mounted them on Petaloo Peonies in Sage, and added fussy cut images and chipboard elements from the Chipboard Tags 2 sheet and finished the layout off with a title cut from Tim Holtz's Vintage Market die and colored with Liquid Pearls and Inka-Gold.  Isn't he just too cute to spook? 

For my second layout I stepped outside the box, and started with a blank canvas, literally.  I dressed up my white cardstock with mists, Inka-Gold and Silks paints, gesso and the lovely Mini Chicken Wire and Mini Harlequin masks from the store.

FUL 10-2012 Product 1

I painted my Dusty Attic Chicken Wire with Stickles in Starry NIght - just the perfect color for a Halloween layout - and embellished with a Glitter Cuts Scary Swoosh and some gorgeous Petaloo blooms from the store and ruffled black trim from my stash.

Take advantage of the Halloween sale to stack up on these lovely products, or any of our other spooktacular Halloween collections - we can't wait to see your Halloween projects.

Have a safe and tasty Halloween!

Jax

No comments: