Friday, September 14, 2012

Do I Have Something On My Face? ** Flying Unicorn CT ***

Let me start off by saying, I love this kit!!!  From the moment it came out of the box it has been a kit that just keeps on giving.  I've completed 5 layouts and the OTP so far and I still have lots of product left for more.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this kit is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.  It will take you in all sorts of directions.

I have completely abandoned all gender/color rules in scrapbooking; I was tired of not using my pretty papers just because my three little boys are the subject of the lion's share of my layouts.  So here is a layout of my youngest, Colby, after his first time eating chocolate chip pancakes.  Doesn't he look plesed with himself?

Do I Have Something On My Face?

FUL KOTM 09-2012 1

The layout is a mixture of Carta Bella and Kaisercraft from both the Main Kit and the Patterned Paper Add On.  The letters are a mixture of Prima from the main kit and Webster's Pages from my stash.  The beautiful pink ribbon and the Kaisercraft rubons are from the main kit, and those gorgeous rosettes are from the flower add on - I love the flower kit from Little Yellow Bicycle.



I have a couple more layouts prepared for different challenges that I will share throughout the month.  Be sure to stop by the Flying Unicorn Store and pick up your kit before they are all gone!



No comments: